My name is Sharon Morton and I am the owner of the new Jubilee Banquet Facility conveniently located on Callahan Drive. I have lived in Powell for many years and wanted to offer something special for this community. I have been happily married to my husband, Rob, for almost 22 years and we have three wonderful children. I opened Jubilee August of 2007 after four years of preparation, planning and hard work! It has always been a dream of mine to give families a place to come and celebrate every event in their lives. We can accommodate weddings, birthday parties, reunions and showers, all in custom created rooms. My birthday rooms, as well as the spectacular gymnasium, are one of a kind and each one inspired by my children. I wanted to build a facility that was fun, energetic and creative while hiring a staff that was the same. My dream has come true.
Other Staff Members:
- Began his career working for Chef Simmerman at Club LeConte in Knoxville for 3 1/2 years
- Worked for Club Corporation of America throughout the South for 14 years.
- Obtained his Associates degree in Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales, graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Worked at Lake Nona in Florida for 5 years.
- Worked under Wolfgang Puck opening some of his cafes in Beverly Hills for 5 years.
- Worked for Wolfgang Puck Catering on Hollywood and Highland doing such events as the Academy Awards, Movie Premiers and Celebrity Weddings (Helped bring in more than $23.8 million in sales his last year with Puck).
- Has been with Jubilee since October 2008. He started as Jubilee’s Sous Chef, but was quickly promoted to Executive Chef.
- Graduated from Powell High School in 2010.
- Has been with Jubilee since August 2007.
- Started out as a server and moved her way up to event coordinator.
- Daughter of owner Sharon Morton.
- Going back to school in the next year to get a degree in Hospitality and Business Management.
- Graduated in 2009 with a degree in Communications and Public Relations from the University of Tennessee
- Worked as an event coordinator at Gettysvue Country Club for one year.
- Worked at Foxden Country Club for two years as an event coordinator.
- Married for five years to Joey Houston.
- Soon-to-be mother of a little boy Baylor Houston.
- Has been with Jubilee since August 2011.
6700 Jubilee Center Way
Knoxville, TN 37912
Phone: (865) 938-2112
Find us on: